(These Are Subject To Change Without Notice)
Melody 49 Drive In COVID-19 Customer Procedures
1. All customers should remain at home if they have a fever or are showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
2. It is highly recommended that all customers wear a mask when visiting the restrooms, concession stand, or interacting with other guests or staff members.
3. Only one (1) vehicle is permitted per space. (A space is defined as the area between two posts) All drivers are to park their vehicle in the middle between the two posts. It is highly recommended that customers sit in their vehicle. If customers desire to sit outside their vehicle, they are to sit on the right side of the vehicle. It is highly recommended that all customers wear a mask if they are doing so.
4. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
5. All restroom and concession lines will be social distanced by 6 feet. We ask that only two people per vehicle visit the concession stand or restrooms at a time.
6. For everyone’s safety we ask that you dispose of trash in the trash cans. Please do not dispose of it on the grounds of the DRIVE IN.
7. All cleaning procedures will be performed more frequently.
8. For everyone’s safety, customers who do not follow these rules will be asked to leave without a refund!
9. Tail/Lift Gates on vehicles need to remain no higher than the top of your vehicle or closed.
Thank you for your assistance in providing a safe environment for all patrons!